We’re With You at Every Step
With our extensive experience and knowledge, the Stallergenes Greer Source Materials team provides customized support to help you find the solutions that meet your needs. Extract manufacturing is at the core of our business, and that expertise allows us to more fully understand your needs and serve as a trusted resource for your project. Our source materials are the very same materials used to produce our FDA-approved products, and are processed following applicable current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations. Additionally, we can tailor the materials to customer-defined specifications, including powdered, liquid, and freeze-dried extracts.
Source Material Available in Useful Formulations
EACH FORMULATION IS AVAILABLE IN:
SPECIALIZING IN FREEZE-DRIED EXTRACTS
Freeze-dried extracts are intended for laboratory or further manufacturing use and can be prepared from most of the source materials listed in our catalog as well as some items not listed (subject to availability of material).
- Freeze-dried extracts have a shelf life of up to 10 years (5 years for venoms) depending on storage conditions. One lot of material can be used over the course of several years, which can reduce issues related to lot-to-lot variability
- Freeze-dried extracts can be reconstituted to reach targeted dilutions to achieve specified protein per mL concentrations
- Freeze-dried extracts are prepared without the use of preservatives or buffer salts that can interfere with certain tests or processes for which freeze-dried extracts are used
- Freeze-dried extracts are labeled with Bradford protein and dry weight contents
- Additional testing can be provided upon request
Some of the more common freeze-dried extracts are produced from dust mites, cockroaches, peanuts, short ragweed, Candida albicans, and pig Ascaris (Ascaris suum). Many extracts are maintained in inventory for immediate shipment.
We Are an FDA- and
USDA-licensed Allergenic Extract Manufacturer,
Where Integrity is Key
At Stallergenes Greer, we pride ourselves on meeting domestic and international industry standards for quality, including cGMP regulations, upon request. In fact, many materials supplied to our customers are the same materials used to manufacture our licensed allergenic extracts.
- Pre-samples for customer evaluation
- Testing for heavy metals and pesticides upon request
- Quality assurance/quality control oversight of product manufacture and release
- Lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Thorough documentation of processes and test results
- Source identities ensured by Stallergenes Greer experts
- Confidential research and development project support
Our flexibility, along with the range of services we offer, allows us to address each customer’s individual needs.
We Offer Custom Solutions to Meet Individual Needs
Your Stallergenes Greer team is composed of accomplished researchers who understand your challenges. We will use our collective experience and knowledge to find the solutions that fit each challenge.
Stallergenes Greer can work with customers to develop:
- Source materials processed to customer-defined specifications under applicable cGMP
- Freeze-dried extracts, free of preservatives or buffer salts, available for most of the Stallergenes Greer materials
- Freeze-dried extracts of customer-supplied materials
- Registration submissions support
Stallergenes Greer provides custom services to fit your needs:
- Analytical testing for total protein, moisture, endotoxin, and other tests upon request
- Determination of specific allergen content, such as Der p 1, Der f 1, Amb a 1, Fel d 1, Can f 1, upon request